Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year and "New Posting Policy" (hopefully!)

Hi all,
2009 has just begun... unfortunately the situation in Gaza is worse and worse :-(

As for me, today I left Italy coming back in The Netherlands for the last two weeks of my internship @ ESTEC as Team Coordinator for ESMO (European Student Moon Orbiter) Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS).

Since last year I had very few time to post as you can easily notice browsing the blog archive... I decided to change my "posting policy". I will post something even if will be a very short mood or state of mind... or simply a link I found interesting for me...

In this way I hope to post more and to revive the blog! ;-)

We'll see what will happen in the end!

see ya!

Andy

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP